Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Live For Computer Stuff.

Mozilla Firefox is amazing. It's fast, it's free. It's accessible. It's cool. It's customizable.
Unlike Internet Explorer, which asks for confirmation for every bloody action you take, apart from being soo slow and annoying and unchangeable. And since it is integrated into the Windows operating system, it is also a greater computer security risk.
Firefox is also open-source, which means people are allowed to copy its source code and redesign it in their own ways (provided that they say they did so, as stated in the GNU GPL).
So I love Mozilla Firefox 3.

Some pretty fun geek-stuff can be found at ThinkGeek, and I've already got like 50 items on my wishlist, including this snazzy piece of engineering.

I need a life.

I miss my home.

I miss my friend(s).

I'm bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preaching to choir, etc.

However, I'm not entirely sold on the idea of giving up my few addons for Firefox 3 just yet. Only when I see updates for the ones I feel I need, will I upgrade.

Also, you can be bored with me.
Or just check out DQN to see what I do when I'm bored. I'd advise reading it and getting a feel for the culture on the board for at least a week before you post, though. We're elitist as anything.

Anonymous said...

ಠ_ಠ

Haha, crap. Meant to link here.