Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Laptop is Awesome.

Betcha your laptop (or even your PC) ain't got as many programs as mine. =D
I love keyboard shortcuts. :-P
Free & open-source software is d@ sh!t. *w00t*
My system will never crash if I can help it. ... unless I'm stupid enough to let it get hung up with 139 processes starting simultaneously. LoL. That time didn't count as a crash, 'cos I knew it would happen, and besides it doesn't fit the criteria for a 'crash'. =)
Now, if only I had a bloody camera to take pics of myself as I use the laptop .. oh wait, there's one built in! =D

I know, it looks like I'm looking at some good stuff. LoL. That's anyone's guess. *heehee* =P

At any rate, it still doesn't replace the convenience of a good ol' high-resolution handheld camera ... which I am sadly lacking.

Neway .. time for some music practice .. my teacher's gonna be rather let down when she realizes I didn't practice as much over the summer as I promised .. :-/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anand,
you have a way with words :)
But sadly my laptop is more awesomer :P
Love yuu
xx