Sunday, June 1, 2008

What if ... hmm ...

Ya gotta love Futurama's "Anthology of Interest". Professor Farnsworth's 'What If ..' Machine takes the cake for a dreamer's wildest dream.

(Borrowing a little from my friend's blog) I've spent so much time pondering it that it's almost lost all meaning ... what if I were to live my life over again?
Would I be willing to change anything?
Would I gain anything?
Would I lose anything?
What if, what if, what if, WHAT IF, ... ?!
Even one word that I might have said or neglected to say may have changed so much. :-/
And there's barely a day I don't ponder it, sometimes even just vaguely in the back of my mind ...

But enough of that boring introspection. I do waaay too much of it anyways.
Unfortunately, my laptop has been delayed an entire month :-| so there's nothing for it except to depend on the university computers and anticipate until it kills me. lol.

In the meantime, the search for companionship continues ... *search search* ... while I ponder yet again about her.

No comments: