Friday, June 27, 2014

The Breeze Might Knock You Down

And yet another marriage coming up. In Toronto, if memory serves.
[Insert the age-old joke of how marriage is the #1 cause of divorce]

I used to have the most massive crush on this one (actually, who am I kidding? It would be fair to say I still have a crush on her, among others). Although - to be fair - I doubt there would have been anyone with a penis who didn't (unless they were thoroughly asexual). Then again, that's how I perceive a large proportion of my female friends to be. (no, not sex objects, you pervert - just very beautiful)

I've been told that you shouldn't put people on a pedestal - but then how else would the men of this planet be able to innocently peek up women's skirts?
Okay, yes, that was just a horrible joke. And yet, the metaphor in my mind remains - because everyone in the world has some desire to be someone else's ideal (or complement). And it's not exactly like I ask my brain to find a woman attractive as she passes through my field of vision.
Ladies, fair warning - I recommend you wear jeans while you're up on that pedestal.

No comments: