Friday, August 9, 2013

Swing The Statistics

Numbers.
Numbers, numbers, numbers.

Spotting a pattern here. Anyone else see it?

Of course not, stupid question. No one else is looking, they have their own Universes to deal with. Awkward questions aside, I should probably get a grip, yes?

It's been a long time since I visited that minuscule segment of the Sierra in Colorado. Suffice it to say that shooting rifles is cool, but loud as crap. Serious musicians don't like it loud - or at least, not right in their ears. Depends on the music, too, though.

Where does my wavefunction guide me next, I wonder?
#physicsjokethatnobodywillunderstand
I mean, I've already been to Disney World, oh-how-many-years ago, and for all I know I fell in love with a Princess there. What's next? Skydiving? Sign me up - if I've got time. I'm a lucky sonofagun, though, so let's see.

Well, assuming I don't get run over any time soon, I should hopefully be back with some further inspiration. In the meantime, enjoy my search for the right note.

No comments: