Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yet Another Meaningless Mire of Musing

I've often wondered how we all get along. Especially when you consider my previous post; we're just so divided it's a wonder the planet itself hasn't fractured into minuscule fragments already.


But enough of that.


Homework is nasty, I hate it.


My room is large and messy, and yet so vacant; all too often I get that empty feeling - the one where you know that no matter how hard you hug your pillow at night, it just isn't enough.


An ominous feeling of being crushed (metaphorically, of course) clouds the back of my mind every so often. Perhaps skydiving would be enough to scare all the fear right out of me ... but I have yet to conquer that stepping stone.


Homecoming Ball this Saturday, the 23rd. Two's company, eh?

No comments: