Saturday, September 6, 2008

XKCD = 42. The Meaning of Life, The Universe, And Everything!! O_O

Douglas Adams = Awesome.
Check the letters, XKCD. They add up to 42. (-:
It means shuffling quickly past nuns on the street with ketchup in your palms, pretending you're hiding stigmata. ^-^


Did you shoot a man in Reno? Now, I don't mean to pry.^-^


How could you choose avoiding a little pain over understanding a magic lightning machine? ^-^

So, that is an extract from XKCD.
I must say, a really good comic.
Although PHD Comics holds an equal place in my heart. =P
That last one above defines the truth! The Truth, I tell you!

So here I am, taking solace in imaginary scenarios.
I miss sanity. Do you? .......
Was there ever a time before the loneliness? Because it seems that that's the only way of life I can remember ..... :-/

Russell Peters, man, c'mon, talk to me, dude!
I need a job. Any advice, anyone?

No comments: