Monday, September 1, 2008

Tactlessness.

I'm so Stupid.
I would probably never survive on my own.
Should have confronted that damn homeowner immediately about the money he deducted from my deposit.
Why did I put time with my friends ahead of that?
Why would I do that?? And me, with all my talk of "I got it, mum" .. "Don't worry about it, mum" .. "I'm saving money, mum" .. "I'll take care of it, mum" ... I'm gonna feel that guilty pinch for years to come. (Ow. :-/ )
It's far too late to do anything about it now. It could be construed as a belated attempt to weasel some money out of him .. and I'm sure after taking that money from me he can afford to potentially make it a legal battle of I tried anything [I heard from one of the previous tenants that he'd already been in court for a similar occurrence previously]. Add that to the fact he's an American citizen and I'm an international student. See any inequalities here?

No comments: