Saturday, March 29, 2014

Honk If You Love Me

So.
There's this thing. (If you don't want to read it, the title is "Mumbai residents want the honking to stop.") Simple enough.

I'm such a horrible person, and you could very well condemn me for my opinion. I'm not even in Mumbai - but the problem is endemic to the ENTIRE. GODDAMN. COUNTRY. Holy hell.

Seriously, the only thing that will improve anything here is a godforsaken cataclysm. I've observed human nature long enough to know this for a fact. So, omnipotent aliens, wherever you are, take note: cut off all vehicle horns in the entire country. I don't care who, what, where. Millions, it is virtually guaranteed, may die - even (or especially) myself - in this transition, but one thing is for certain: the citizens who currently drive so carefree will learn to drive well, because otherwise they will
1) be guilty of killing countless pedestrians, and/or
2) die.

At least we'll have some peace and quiet for once.

Thought for the day.
-- Yours truly radical.

No comments: