Thursday, February 9, 2012

Schismatic ...

So I finally cooled off enough to go back to the Catholic group on campus. And I ended up talking to the powers that be, which pretty much confirmed my suspicions.
The times, they are a-changing, and it deeply pains me that it may not be for the best, and even though I can see this there is nothing I can do. Oh, the truly bittersweet joy of leaving Plato's Cave - God help me.
_____________________

In unrelated news, so to speak, I am most excited at the possibility of obtaining a job working at computing giant Lenovo. This would be quite a score, especially considering it'd be my first real industry position. This will be, if not a turning point, at least a major uphill climb in my life, as I learn to truly be self-sufficient and responsible. I know that I can settle in well - hopefully I might learn a thing or two more about the professional world.

As a good friend of mine would say:
Carpe Diem!

I add on to that:
Que sera, sera.

No comments: